IBXHCNBABJB -Xiamen International Bank Beijing Branch Beijing China Swift Codes of Bank/Financial institution
Swift code details of Xiamen International Bank, China, Beijing,100045
| Country || China |
| Bank / Financial Institution || Xiamen International Bank |
| City || Beijing |
| Swift Code ||
used in international fund tramsfer
| Branch || Beijing Branch |
| Address || China Commerce Tower |
| Zip Code || 100045 |
Structure of Swift code
The format of SWIFT code is given below
AAAA BB CC DDD
The SWIFT code is 8 or 11 characters, made up of:
- 4 letters: Institution Code or bank code.
- 2 letters: ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code
- 2 letters or digits: location code
- if the second character is "0", then it is typically a test BIC as opposed to a BIC used on the live network.
- if the second character is "1", then it denotes a passive participant in the SWIFT network
- if the second character is "2", then it typically indicates a reverse billing BIC, where the recipient pays for the message
- as opposed to the more usual mode whereby the sender pays for the message.
- 3 letters or digits: branch code, optional ('XXX' for primary office)
Where an 8-digit code is given, it may be assumed that it refers to the primary office.